Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Reading Notes: Mahabharata Part A

The Indian Heroes:
Mahabharata - The Princes of Elephant City
Author: C. A. Kincaid
Source
Photo Info- Bhima and Baka


The Princes of Elephant
The brothers are going to be assassinated by fire but they smell the oil and pac oon the building and make an escape tunnel. The place is burned down and 6 drunken people get killed and people think it is the Pandava brothers. They escaped into the forest. I may use this at the beginning of my story about Bhima.

Hidimba and Baka
Bhima fights both of them in this story. This is the main part of the story I want to focus on. I want to use this story about Bhima for my storybook. I will use this as his background story leading up the the final part. I am excited to start writing about him.




No comments:

Post a Comment