Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Week 8 Growth Mindset

Looking back on my week one growth mindset and reflecting on my progress this semester makes me feel a bit better about myself. I am working harder than before and my work seems to be improving as I continue with this semester. I still have a problem with procrastination and I am constantly trying to work on that. One of my strengths is my willingness to take on a new challenge or task that is given to me. I love learning about new things and expanding my knowledge by completing new challenges. I do however have a tendency to choose what is easy though. If it means less work for me then I would take that option. I find it hard for myself to stay focused on one task. Not just for school but for work and my everyday life as well. I am constantly thinking about multiple things and looking forward to the next task instead of just focusing and finishing what I am already doing. Writing so much this semester and having due dates for everything has helped me become more organized and a better planner. I plan out my week every Sunday and plan out everything I need to do for the week. This has helped me stay on track with classes. I plan on using my improved planning skills to help me finish out the rest of this semester.
Photo Info- Motivational Quote

1 comment:

  1. Ryan,

    I liked reading your post and can resonate with you. Sometimes, it is so difficult to focus and complete a task in one sitting. It's not that the work is difficult - it is just that a person's mind tends to wander and thus cause distractions. Growth is a wonderful thing and can teach us so much

    ReplyDelete