Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Favorite Place- Palace on the Prairie


(Image information: Sunset over Oklahoma's football stadium, photo from September 2016)

This is my favorite place to be. I am a senior and have never missed a home game during my time as a student. My favorite game in this stadium was from my freshmen year at OU, I will never forget winning Bedlam in that overtime thriller. I recently went to the Sugar Bowl where we beat Auburn and that was my last football game to watch as a student. I have made many memories that will last a lifetime in Oklahoma's Stadium and I plan on returning to watch as many games as I can.

Game vs Notre Dame 2012 Source- Sooonersports.com

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=211169586

5 comments:

  1. That picture of the stadium-as-flag is so cool, Ryan! Great! The other image is not coming through, and I think that's because it is an image file in an email maybe? (Which means you might see it, but it's behind the password wall for your email, so I am just seeing a blank there.) What you need to do is save the image to your desktop, and then upload the image to the post, just like you did for the stadium-as-flag picture. Let me know if that helps to fix it! That's the idea for this week: experimenting with the blog space so you will be all ready to go in Week 2. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh okay, thank you and it should be visible now. I saved it then uploaded it like the second picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That works: it is visible, and what a gorgeous photo! Thank you for sharing it here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that you have never missed a home game is unbelievable! That is a lot of games. I think it is great that your favorite place is right here at OU. Like many people my favorite place is a place in which I want to visit one day. You on the other hand have gotten to share a lot of joy, laughs, and even disappointment in this area. I hope that you are able to come back and visit your favorite place as often as you like. Also love the pictures that you added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stadium is one of the best spots on campus! I love that you can almost always see some part of it! The giant score board isn’t too bad either. Your dedication to the Sooner’s football program is very impressive! I hope that you will be able to continue this tradition once you graduate with season tickets. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete