Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Public Domain Edition: Mahabharata part B

The Indian Heroes by C. A. Kincaid

I really enjoyed this part of the story. Thing and one of the princes have a plan to kill some of the other princes. It does not work but they are not aware of this. A fire burns down a building that they were supposed to be in, people think it is the other princes but it is not. This is a great plot twist I can work with in my story. The heroes can surprise the villains.

A strong enemy appears and a fight starts. This will continue the story very nicely. The escape the town and a rakshasa wants to eat them. Bhima was the hero here and his character will make a good super hero of some sort. 

He was a cruel leader and Bhima was sent to kill him. They fight and Bhima wins and the town is overjoyed. This can be set to an Avengers theme as well but I think I may do a Harry Potter theme this week. 

Photo Information- Bhima fights Hidimba

No comments:

Post a Comment