Monday, February 27, 2017

Reading Notes: Kincaid Mahabharata Part A

Mahabharata by C.A. Kincaid


Hidimba and Baka

I think I am going to incorporate this story into my storybook. Bhima fights two demons in this story and can really develop his character in my storybook. I like that he stays awake when his family is sleeping. He watches over them making sure they are all safe.


The Winning of Draupadi

I may add this into my story about Bhima. Arjuna is focused on here but Bhima steps in to help save him and throws someone over the arena walls and they land safely. Seeing this people stop fighting. This will show how much respect people have or how fearful they are of Bhima's strength.


YUDHISHTHIRA'S GAMBLING
He gambles away himself and his entire family but ends up getting everything back because of Draupadi. Some people take her and try to strip her but their was divine interference.This angers Bhima and he vows to kill the person who did that to her. This is a bit violent for a hero type but he will be a good guy.






Photo Information-  Bhima fights Baka

No comments:

Post a Comment